° 2007 ° 02 ' 30 "
Script, production design, sets:
It is a playful theory about the working of the human brain. Our head could be opened as a wardrobe or a chamber. By glancing in, we could experience some objects, bric-a-brac, treasures, colours, feelings, thoughts, photoes of our memories on the shelves, in boxes or in sacks. According to this theory we are not alone. There are roomers in everyone's head. These head-roomers decide what we could feel, how we decide on certain matters, how we could see the world. The episodes of the series are journeys in the heads.
- Hungarian Film Week 2008
- San Gio Video Festival 2008
- Auburn International Film Festival for Children and Young Adults 2008
- Balkanima 2008
- Chicago International Children's Film Festival 2008
- Etiuda & Anima 2008
- Animateka 2008
- CMS International Children's Film Festival 2009
- Children's Film Festival Seattle 2010
- REDCAT International Children's Film Festival 2010
- Belmont World Family Film Festival 2010
- Magyar Filmhét - Tuniszi Kulturális Központ 2011
- Cortisonici International Shortfilm Festival 2011